Friday 10 July 2009

Flower template

Good evening all! Just a quick post tonight! I have been playing with bezier curves all day and I think I can finally say I have the hang of them! The 'Go me' was danced a few times..lol. They really do mould into any shape, quite unreal really but can have some awesome outcomes! Anyway I have been making sets but this one seems a bit of an odd bod. It doesn't really match the little summer template set I made or anything else I was fiddling with so rather than throw it away I thought some of you may be able to make use of it :) It comes in PSP and PSD layers is full size and 300 DPI. I have enclosed some examples made with papers from my next kit (coming real soon!) to get you going. I do hope you like it! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :)
Hugs Pink xx
Flower Template - NOTE - Drop shadow for preview only!


Snagable here DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jul. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Ashes said...

Nice template.
Thanks for sharing your talent !!

bastelingrini said...

I like the template. Thank you.

Tineke said...

Great flower, thanks