Sunday, 15 January 2012

On The Farm W4E Train

Hey Guys, Well I did make a good start on a farm kit but my PC is playing nasty so was unable to complete it, I did manage to get this template up for you tho it is CU ok, full size and comes in both PSP and PSD. Hope you all like chickens :) And of course you will have the rest I made to look forward to at a later date. FULL SIZE, CU OK PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD ELSE WHERE! Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD And the rest of the stops... Wilma4Ever (start here) ABCreations April the Scrapaholic Becky's Creations Craftypoly's Curiosity Shop Creations By Rain Digicats (& Dogs) Disyas Digitals Designs Pink Scrappin Wright Wilma Fourever Krazi Daizi Kreationz Enjoy and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

Minoush said...

Thank you, it´s a nice template!

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing =]

Bubble's Dream said...

Thanks again, Pinkie !
So nice of you to share.
♥ Hugs ♥