Sunday, 11 December 2011

Contest 7th Draw!

Hey guys, So this weekend has been full of celebrations with my sons birthday, so I thought I would use the schedule post for the draw...that will teach me to think! The technology saw me coming and broke down so it seems, I just looked in to find the post didn't publish, so logged in and not only did it not publish but there is NO sign of it :( That will be the very last time I try to use the schedular. Anyway enough of my moaning, you want to hear happy news, so without further ado here is this draws winner...DUM, DUM, DUM... SUE ELLEN Congrats hunni, mail me with the script or template of your choice and I will forward it to you! And don't worry, those whose names are in the draw will stay in! You will still have the chance of winning any one of the upcoming draws. If you would like to be in with a chance to win its not to late, simply add my blinkie to your blog leave your comment complete with your link below this post and I will add you into the draw. There are still a couple of chances to win before the main prize draw on Christmas eve. Good luck to you all and congrats to Sue Ellen, our seventh winner! The next draw will be on Thurs 15th Dec, good luck all! good night guys!

1 comment:

Anisah said...

I can't believe I missed this. I have your blinkie on my blog.

http://designsbynisa.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Anisah