Monday, 11 July 2011

Short Term Freebie

New in store... Bird House Script Photobucket Bird House Template Photobucket Apple Duo Script Photobucket Apple Duo Template Photobucket Sale still on.... Photobucket Photobucket I also got another award! Makes my day every time I get one! A big thank you to Vermont Angel Eyes for thinking of me! Now again for the real hard part, passing it on to another 5 blogs... Rieka Rafita Wilma4ever Tammys Scraps Krissys Scraps Connies Creative Chaos Each one is well worth a visit! Lastly I have a short term freebie, so snag quick before it goes into stores ;) Deck Chair Script Photobucket Snagable here... Link Expired. Enjoy your week ;)

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 12, 2011. Thanks again.