Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Secret Garden W4E BT

This is my part of the Wilma4Ever Blog train, remember to call at all the stops to create a mammoth matching kit! My part is FULL SIZE DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANY OTHER SITES! Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD I slipped up and forgot to get myself added this month, seems my brains on vacation again, but those who visit can still snag if you like and you can continue following the Blog Train from the list below: Wilma4Ever Store Blog (train station) ABCreations AW Design Amanda & Millie Anita ArianneGrafX Ariasparkle Becky's Creations Debs Design HF-Projekte MamaLLamaLisaDesigns Nana Banana Scraps P&A Dezigns Tina Shaw Digital Scrap Expose Enjoy!

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 15, 2011. Thanks again.