Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Hey guys, I have some new scripts in store for you :) Jester Skull Script Photobucket Jester Skull Template Photobucket Trophy with Laurel Wreath Script Photobucket Trophy with Laurel Wreath Template Photobucket Buttons Script Photobucket Of course my fave is the skull! But I had fun playing with all of them as usual :) Also I have received an award! Photobucket I got 3 of them! Whoohoo! They are from...Punky Butts, Randy's Sin and Rebellious Scraps Thanks guys for thinking of me, they have awesome blogs so go check them out! Now to keep the cycle going I must give this award to 5 different people so I will choose with difficulty: Aussie Scraps Lacarolitas Designz Deb's Design Shellez Creations Creative Intentionz They all have awesome blogs, be sure to visit. Ok thats it for now, I will be back in a few hours to post my marathon of blog trains, freebies galore coming soon! Till then! Hugs Pink xx

No comments: