Tuesday, 25 January 2011

New in store and a CU Freebie

Hey guys.... I have a couple of scripts in stores for you, I have been playing with roses again! Tribal Rose Photobucket Semi-Open Rose Photobucket The tribal rose is one of several tattoo based designs I've been doodling. May be more scripts like that coming! It does end in layers for those who prefer it without the tribal bit ;) Also been playing with some filters, not something I do much as I don't like to use them in scripts, but I have so many and no clue what half of them do so thought it was time to find out. I created a nice little plum heart with gold and lace trim, I think its kinda pretty so thought you guys may make use of it, and to make it extra useful it is CU ok :) And I have been given another award! My Blog has attitude has winged its way to me! Cari over at Black Widow Creationz awarded me it, thanks hunni for thinking of me! So to pass it on... Photobucket In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog. If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received. Ok 3 things that make me different... 1) I am an abuse survivor, 2) I own 6 cats and a dog, 3) I have had some of my work published. and the 5 blogs to pass it on to... 1) Designs by Stina 2) Country Hollow Creations 3) Sharon Becker Creations 4) Zaza @ Scrap And Tubes 5) Krissys Scraps Whew! This wasn't easy, if you haven't been to any of these blog you should, they all do fab work! Well its late, I am shattered so off to bed...preview and links below! TTFN! Hugs Pink xx Heart Deco - CU ok Photobucket Snagable here.... DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks for sharing. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you.