Saturday, 15 January 2011

Ice Cream Dream!

Ok this is the last from me tonight, and so not what I had made to post! I have lost my external hard drive, hoping its temporary and once cooled I can access it again, but it did mean everything I had got ready to post was on it, mainly as I was a little behind and hadn't transferred them to the desktop yet, luckily had I done the other! So I had a choice to either create something super fast or pull out, being me I created...it is now 3am tho so I am away to bed. I do hope you can use them, and all being well I will be back to my lil old kits next train round! Don't forget, if a parts not up to call back, there are some sweet treats aboard this train :) Full Size Clip Art Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD And the rest of the stops...

Wilma4Ever(start here) ABCreations AW Design Anita Bunchie's Bin CafeyKittyDesigns Creations By Rain Creating with Fae Disyas Digitals Designs HF Projekte Joyfully Yours, Susannah Julie Burger NanaBanana Scraps Pink's Poetic Scraps Rieka_Rafita Scrappin Wright Tina Shaw Wacky Winnie Wilma4ever

Wilma4ever.com is proud to be a part of the "Mikayla's Gift Colab" to honor a 7 year old girl who lost her short battle with cancer just a few days before Christmas 2010. All proceeds from sales will be donated to the Royal Children’s Hospital Oncology Department to help further research into this terrible disease and in the hopes that a cure will be found for the many children suffering from cancer like Mikayla Francis. This wonderful kit is just $5.00. Please see the shop link for more details (click tag): We hope you like our work :) Hugs Pink xx

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Carol A said...

Thanks so much for your part in the blog train. Love it!

Robyn said...

Thank You!

moller said...

Thank you for sharing this ice cream. I really appreciate it.

cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for sharing! These look good enough to eat :) And I hope your external harddrive gets back up and running.

Danese said...

Thanks for sharing these, they're awesome :)