Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Cupid and an award!

Hey guys! Well I have been busy! What with the normal and nursing poor kitty things have been tiring to say the least. I am happy to announce kitty is making a great recovery now, her many wounds are healing well. Upon close examination it was revealed that she has several deep puncture wounds under her fur as well as the gash, and numerous scratches. The vet confirmed that he thinks a dog caught her and tore her up, it was very close for a while there, but she's a fighter. What upsets me the most is no-one bothered to bring her home or let us know, she has a collar and being a dog owner myself there is no way when walking them you don't know it attacked a cat, the howls alone would inform you. The fact that she was just left there with such bad injuries both infuriates and upsets me. But happily she is well on the road to recovery, physically at least :) Ok next up, the wonderful ladies over at Creative Elegance Designs have cheered me up with this terrific award! Photobucket In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog. If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received. So 3 things that make me different, ok... 1) I have pink hair, 2) I write dark poetry, 3) I have 2 tattoo's, a pink dolphin and an evil skull...the skull depicts my poetic muse :) The 5 blogs I would like to nominate are... 1) Felice From Felice Original 2) Joanne From Joanne's Digital Designs 3) Beth From Scrap Attack 4) Nette From Nette's Nightowl Works 5) Deb From Deb's Design. There are so many worthy blogs out there picking only five was incredibly hard, each one is awesome and if you haven't already you should check them out! Cupid is...female! Who knew?...lol. Well lets be honest given a choice would we really put a man in charge of something as important as love?...lol.I do hope you like her. Cupid Script Photobucket Thats it for now guys! Hope you all have a great day! Links, previews and shares below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx PU only :) Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

cosmictadpole said...

She is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing her! Sorry to hear about your poor kitty, but I'm glad she's on the mend.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Valentines post on Jan. 12, 2011. Thanks again.