Thursday, 15 April 2010

April Showers - BNB BT

Hey Guys... Ok my second train for the night, april showers! I really like this little kit as it was fun to create, it is full size and 300dpi, I hope you enjoy it to. Please remember we are in different time zones so if one isn't up yet be sure to call back for it later :) Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx April Showers - Full Size Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD The rest of the stops...

15 comments:

林于名 said...

來看看你囉~blog很棒! ........................................

Deenie said...

This is so cute I just had to giggle when I saw that ladybug! lol Thank you for sharing :)

Lynna said...

Too darn cute! Thank you for your part to this BT! :-)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anisah said...

That's adorable!

Hugs!

Anisah

Monkey Toes Too said...

Adorable! Thank you.

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

Serenyd said...

Thanks for the freebies ... love the animals and the colors and I know my kids will too when I get done scrapping them!

Heather's Jewelry Box said...

Thanks for sharing!

CM2 said...

Sitting here with a silly grin on my face because your kit just makes me feel that GOOD! Thank you!! CM2

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing!

AmiHopson瓊仁豪慧 said...

想像是什麼並不重要,想像能做什麼才重要........................................

KarolR_Sundqui22855 said...

blog is great~~祝你人氣高高~ ........................................

雲亨 said...

閒來無聊逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼~~........................................