Thursday, 26 November 2009

Cu Freebie

Hey guys! I've had a real bad couple of days! Seems my PSP is playing up something rotten! I've been trying to write a script and it just wouldn't run right so after spending 2 days messing with it I tried one I knew ran fine only to find that it didn't run either. After trying all scripts I have I've found none are running :( They work fine in everyone else's PSP just not mine..lol. So looks like I am gonna have to un-install it and re-install it...what a pain! And of course I've no idea why it suddenly began to play up, nothing as far as I know has changed...I don't know about anyone else but things like this bug me till I get to the bottom of them, I like to know exactly why things suddenly stop running. Fingers crossed the re-install works else I have major issues :( Anyway I was feeling quite down about it, my head was hurting from staring at the screen and stressing out when I received an award from Angelflight Scraps It made my day, thank you so much! ;) Photobucket In compliance with the rules here's ten things about myself... 1) I have 3 beautiful children 2) I also have 6 cats and a dog! 3) I write very dark poetry & I am also writing a book 4) I am very quiet and quite shy 5) I stopped smoking 11 months ago 6) I never judge a book by its cover 7) I have 2 tattoos 8) My hair is pink 9) I live in constant pain and find PSP and writing soothing 10) Top secret...I cannot yet use photoshop...lol. I would like to pass it on to the following deserving blogs... 1) Grannyart 2) Bits N Bobs 3) Incognito Scrapz 4) Lacarolitas Designz 5) Memories Made Easy 6) AMD And in celebration of my award I am offering a small CU friendly element for you. It from one of my Christmas packs...I was playing as I needed to step away from all things script for a while...lol. He is approx 2000 x 2300 pixels and 300dpi, I hope you like him and can give him a good home for the holidays :) Well it is the wee hours again, I really need to get a handle on this night pain so I can sleep better...lol. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Xmas Ted - CU friendly :) Snagable here DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download him please take a moment to say thanks :)

4 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Lady Shannon said...

thank you so much!

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post was shared on
CU Freebies Only Forum
on Saturday December 5th 2009, in this topic Christmas :: Embellishments ,
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Joy B said...

Thanks for this sweet little Christmas Teddy!